Taramp’s TS 400X4 2 Ohms 4 Channel 400 Watts Class D Full Range Amplifier
The TS Series amps by Taramp’s are some of the best-seller amps in the world, with a solid reputation for delivering high performance audio with power and zero distortion, in an extremely compact size.
- Number of Channels: 04
- Maximum Power:
- @ 13.8 VDC – 2 OHMS – 400 W RMS (4 x 100W RMS)
- @ 13.8 VDC-4 OHMS – 252 W RMS (4 x 63W RMS)
- Bridged @ 13.8 VDC – 4 OHMS – 400W RMS (2 x 200W RMS)
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV (Vol=Max)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Frequency Response: (Full Range): 18Hz to 30kHz (-1dB)
- High Pass Crossover (HPF): 90Hz (-12dB / 8th)
- Low Pass Crossover (LPF): 90Hz (-12dB / 8th)
- Input Impedance: 22K OHMS
- Thermal Protection System and Short Output
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 8 VDC
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16 VDC
- Standby Power: 0.8 Amp.
- Maximum Musical Power: @ 13.8VDC: 16.5 Amp.
- Maximum Consumption in Sine Signal: (1kHz) 13.8VDC: 33 Amp.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 138 x 49 x 121mm
- Weight: 0.6kg
Specification: Taramp’s TS 400X4 2 Ohms 4 Channel 400 Watts Class D Full Range Amplifier
10 reviews for Taramp’s TS 400X4 2 Ohms 4 Channel 400 Watts Class D Full Range Amplifier